The aim of this policy is to inform you clearly and in detail what a cookie is, what its purpose is, what type of cookies we use and how to set or disable them.
Acceptance of this Policy implies that the user has been clearly and fully informed about the use of data storage and recovery devices (cookies) and that INICIATIVAS INNOVADORAS has the user’s consent to the use of these devices under the terms of article 22 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
INICIATIVAS INNOVADORAS as the editor and manager of this website would like to inform you that this website uses its own cookies and those of third parties for analysis in order to create profiles based on the user’s browsing habits. You should know that we share the information about your use of our website with Google, who may combine it with other information provided by you or collected from your use of their services.
Acceptance of this Policy implies that the user has been clearly and fully informed about the use of data storage and retrieval devices (cookies) and that INICIATIVAS INNOVADORAS has the user’s consent to use them in accordance with the terms of article 22 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
1. What is a cookie and what is it used for?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer, smartphone, tablet, etc. when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognise the user.
The collection of cookies from all our users helps us to improve the quality of our website, allowing us to monitor which pages are useful, which are not and which can be improved. Under no circumstances can cookies damage your computer. On the other hand, the fact that they are active helps us to identify and resolve errors.
2. Classification of cookies?
Cookies can be classified:
A. According to the entity that manages it:
- Own cookies: these are those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. For example, those used by social networks.
B. Depending on the length of time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so none of them remain registered on your computer’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyse web traffic patterns.
- Persistent cookies: these are stored on your hard drive and are read by our website each time you make a new visit. A persistent cookie has a specific expiry date. The cookie will stop working after that date.
C. According to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: these are necessary for browsing and the proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, to control traffic and data communication, or to share content through social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: these are cookies that allow you to access the service with predefined characteristics according to a series of criteria, such as language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: these are cookies that, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services we offer you.
- Advertising Cookies: these are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that may be included on our website.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can learn about your internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Social Cookies: these are set by social media platforms on the Services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
- Affiliate cookies: these enable tracking of visits from other websites with which the website has an affiliation contract (affiliation companies).
- Security cookies: these store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
3. Cookies we use on the website www. cocoreado.eu
In compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of the Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI) and in accordance with European Directive 2009/136/EC, INICIATIVAS INNOVADORAS informs you about the cookies and other storage devices that we use so that you can freely choose whether or not to accept them.
For analysis and advertising cookies we need your consent, which we can obtain by clicking on the “Accept Cookies” button in the information message displayed when you access our website. To refuse them, it is as simple as hitting the “Reject Cookies” button.
If you disable cookies, you will still be able to access the website but browsing the website may not be optimal and some of the services offered may not work properly.
If in the future we come to use different types of cookies to those contemplated in this Cookies Policy to provide new services or it is necessary to adapt it to new legislative requirements, we will notify you through our website.
A. Analytical Cookies
Please note that we use analytical cookies. The main application that we use to obtain and analyse the information from the navigation is: Google Analytics: www.google.com/analytics/ and https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage which is a service provided by Google Inc, a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on its servers. Google will use this information on our behalf for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
By default, this library sets cookies in the top level domain, excluding the first point, and sets the cookie path in the root level (/).
This library sets the following cookies:
|_ga||2 years||It is used to distinguish users|
|_gid||24 hours||It is used to distinguish users|
|_gat||1 minute||It is used to limit the percentage of requests. If Google Analytics is being implemented through Google Tag Manager, this cookie is shown as _dc_gtm_|
B. Cookies used by social networks
C. Technical Cookies
4. How can I set or disable cookies?
To allow, know, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer, you can do so by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer. You can allow or block cookies, as well as delete your browsing data (including cookies) from the browser you use. Consult the options and instructions provided by your browser to do so. Please note that if you accept third-party cookies, you will need to delete them from your browser options. You can find information on how to do this in the browser you use:
If you need more information about how cookies work, as well as how to delete them, you can go to the following links:
The list of Cookies used by the domain www. cocoreado.eu
Server from which it is sent
Excluded/Not Excluded (from duty of information and consent)
Analytics (Google Analytics service): Used to distinguish users. We use Google Analytics cookies embedded in our website to collect information about how visitors navigate our site. We use the information for reporting purposes and to help improve the site. Cookies collect information anonymously, including the number of visitors, where they come from and the pages they have visited on our website.
Persistent (2 years)
Analytics (Google Analytics service): Used to limit the percentage of requests. We use Google Analytics cookies embedded in our website to collect information about how visitors navigate our website. We use the information to compile reports and help improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited on our website.
Persistent (2 years)
Technical cookie used to detect whether the user has accepted the installation of cookies.
Persistent (1 year)
Technical cookie used to detect which types of cookies the user has accepted.
NOTE: It is the will of INICIATIVAS INNOVADORAS to keep this list updated at all times, but in the event of an update of cookies by an external third party, occasionally during this update it may be that the list does not include an installed cookie, although it will always refer to cookies with identical purposes to those registered on this list.
Last updated on 24 April 2021